Thank you to Bflury on TS3 Forums for organizing this list! I fixed a lot of spelling/grammar/writing issues for you guys…enjoy!
Everything below has been 100% confirmed, excluding the final category.
This is a list of features that were COMPLETELY CUT or REDUCED from previous iterations of The Sims. It DOES NOT include missing expansion pack content that should be base by now (i.e. Weather) or new features promised for Sims 4 that were later cut (i.e. Woohoo Skill).
Lastly, it is important to understand that much of this content will NEVER be in The Sims 4. Things like Create a Style are not compatible with the game engine, and thus cannot be added in future updates or expansions.
MAJOR MISSING FEATURES THAT WERE IN TS3:
- No create a style (CAST) - NOT possible in future expansions (x)
- No modifications to world/public spaces - The park in the demo is a mix of a community lot and public space (x1) (x2)
- No “normal” careers - Law enforcement, Medical, Business, etc. were removed (x)
- No open world - You must incur a loading screen between each active lot; each neighborhood has 1-5 lots total (x1) (x2)
- No pools (x)
- No terrain tools other than paint; everything is perfectly flat (x)
- No story progression - Sims in the neighborhood age, but do not have children, get jobs, move, get married…etc. without player intervention (x)
- No toddlers (x)
- No way to create/place new lots - And you only have 2 empty ones at the start of the game!
- No Mac version of the game at release
"yo pass me the weed",
For those that are unfamiliar with roasted seaweed as a snack, I sincerely suggest you try it, it is THE SHIT.
this fucking mentality that you can’t be best friends with your significant other, that romance ruins a friendship, that BOTH FRIENDSHIP AND ROMANCE CANNOT OCCUR SIMULTANEOUSLY kills me like
that’s such a horrible, horrible and unhealthy mentality to have
Reasons to like Dragon Age 2:
It’s a bunch of bi as fuck friends starting revolutions for equality
Bonus: You can have your queer as fuck characters get into happy, committed relationships anD NO ONE WILL TRY AND DENY THEIR SEXUAL IDENTITY BASED ON WHO THEY’VE DECIDED TO BE WITH.
what’s a pirates favorite letter?
if it’s rrrrrrr i’m going to kill you
you may think its r… but his true love be the C
i fucking hate this website
Over the last few weeks, social media has gone berserk with the #ALSIceBucketChallenge, as celebrities, tech moguls, politicians, and people everywhere grab buckets of ice water and dump them on their heads — all in the name of raising awareness for amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, also…
^_ Celebrity News & Gossip -
This is a must-watch video.
It features Anthony Carbajal, a 26-year old man who has been diagnosed with ALS. His grandmother died of this disease and he takes care of his mother, who has also been diagnosed with it.
Breaking down into tears after taking the Ice…
Watch the whole thing. This is the most important ‘ice bucket challenge’ video you’ll ever see.